Mixed Reality, Cornell CS 5678 Teaching Assistant 1/22-5/22
- Graded assignments and gave detailed feedback on student research project milestones and final papers.
- Developed a ROS2 curriculum and taught the concepts via recorded modules. Presented on robotics topics and provided general mentorship.
- Selected and led a team of 4 students for their capstone project to design a swarm of micro-blimps. Provided technical guidance.
- Oversaw 36 residents on my floor and organized events for the entire house of over 350 students. Coordinated with Cornell and external faculty, staff, and students to create events that foster a community environment. Addressed the entire community in weekly presentations.
- Tutored students in office hours and provided technical support during lab sections with 36 students. Graded laboratory reports and provided detailed feedback on assignments. Helped referee the final competition.
- Mentored and provided technical support for a student altering a commercial micro-blimp and implementing a feedback control loop.
- Served as an assistant for a workshop for middle school girls to expose them to engineering careers (~30 girls)
- Co-designed and led a four-hour robotics workshop for ~15 high school students interested in engineering
- Co-designed and led a 2-hour robotics workshop for ~12 high school students interested in engineering
- 2-day trip to Washington DC to teach 7th grade teachers a physics science project for their students
- Drafted legislation and coordinated with university department heads to establish the organization. Created modules to
teach students about basic robotics principles. Organized two autonomous car competitions for the students.